This project is read-only.

Source code ?

Jul 2, 2008 at 6:09 PM
Hi,

I've been trying to download source codes but somehow, codeplex won't let me (host actively rejecting connections).
I use SvnBridge for this purpose as I don't have a TeamServer client.

Could you make a release (binary and sources) ?

Thank you very much.

Jul 8, 2008 at 5:18 AM

Hi Stecy,

I haven't posted the code yet since I am still in the final stages of getting some code together. I want to start in the following phases:

1. Complete a Server Library Dll with classes that will be used throughout all of the services
  2. Complete the software development plan documentation.
  3. Complete a running test (console) version of the SMTP server.
  4. Release source code of Server Lib and SMTP server for download, review, and feedback.
  5. Complete a running test (console) version of POP3 server.
  6. Release source code of POP3 server to public for download, review, and feedback.
  7. Evaluate project viability; build a team of developers who wish to adopt a portion of the project and make a development timeline
  8. Continue with plugin development, IMAP, and IM services.
  9. Build testing interfaces and do a thourough code review.
  10. Build GUI for server management.
  11. Release beta of binaries and source code of all servers for download, review, and feedback.
  12. Implement changes, fixes, and requirements.
  13. Release final 1.0 of binaries and source code for download, review, and feedback.

As of right now I have about 90% of the SMTP server complete complete; the Server Lib dll is roughly at the same level of completion. The server is driving the concepts and design of the library dll and thus is why it's being developed in conjunction with the dll.

At this rate, I should have the initial source code and documentation up online and be at step 4 of the progress checklist above around 2008-07-18.

Thanks for your interest!

-Rob

stecy wrote:
Hi,

I've been trying to download source codes but somehow, codeplex won't let me (host actively rejecting connections).
I use SvnBridge for this purpose as I don't have a TeamServer client.

Could you make a release (binary and sources) ?

Thank you very much.